We’re drunk. We’re doing yoga. We think it’s a great combo. Actually our lawyer would say it’s a horrible combination so don’t do it! But if you reallllllllllly want to….. just kidding. PEER PRESSURE!
Actually, we’re not really drunk. We may just have had one glass too many.
This has led us to the conclusion that yoga and wine are obviously perfect together. Mainly because of the following reasons….
- Wine helps you relax. Yoga helps you relax. Put them together and you’re super relaxed.
- Wine is old. Yoga is old. Both of them make you feel more in touch with the “old soul” part of you.
- Wine is good for you. Yoga is good for you. We should just call you the healthiest person ever.
- Wine captures the essence of the region, sunshine, and soil. Yoga helps you to practice gratitude and bring you down to earth. So yoga and wine together help you become a more wordly and grounded individual. Woah there hippie.
- Wine makes yoga practice more fun and carefree. Yoga practice makes you feel less guilty about the calories that come with drinking it.
- Wine and yoga are experiences that differ from person to person. No bottles are exactly the same to two people, and the same yoga class can be a totally different mental and physical experience between two people.
So, we can obviously conclude that wine and yoga are pretty much the perfect combination. Not like correlation in two separate things implies causation in two other things….hmmmmm……..yeah…..we think it’s time to cut ourselves off. Actually, let’s go try some of those crazy handstands…..or not. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
p.s excuse any typos………………lol lol olo lol
p.p.s sign up for our email newsletter…over here —>